Nature

Nature

Saturday, January 8, 2011

blog numero uno

First time blogger.
And with a new year upon us, I am trying something new.

people ask me all the time, "what do you want to do with your life?"
I answer them: this. I want to do what I am doing and what I am good at. And I am good at what I am doing.  (Yes, I understand that I talking in circles for some, but those of you who understand, thank you. )

I write. (Hope this blog inspires me to write, even if I am the only one who sees it)
I swim. And teach people how to swim. And coach. And I LOVE the water. I am a mermaid.
I am great with kids (babies are hit or miss.)
I love food. It is an art and I appreciate chefs who spend countless hours in the kitchen perfecting one minuscule thing.
I love working out. The before part is hard and motivating yourself, but the post workout is it.

So, with that, I begin my blog. I am hoping it will be a journey to something new and different and magical.

No comments:

Post a Comment