Nature

Nature

Friday, September 23, 2011

friday fun


This morning I had oral surgery! Yes, that is right and it went smooth. Now I am in pain, but that is expected right? I had my impacted wisdom tooth removed and bone graphed placed into my lower jaw for a later implant. The bone first has to grow and in 5 months or so, a screw will be put into the graphed tooth and I will have a crown on top.
I currently have stitches in my mouth and can feel the skin with stitches in it- very creepy. I want to explore with my tongue but don't want to disrupt the healing process. To help minimize the pain, I am on Penicillin and Hydrocodone and am allowed to take Advil interminably. Good drugs at least? Well, not sure I am a fan.. just makes me sleepy. I even threw up today from that or the drugs at the office. Thanks laughing gas and the IV in my right arm.

Enough about that nonsense. Next Thursday I am flying to St. Louis, a city I have never been to, to see my good friend Joey get married! I am really excited to go see STL, my friends, Joey and Cassie and have fun adventures while getting away from New Mexico. I also hope to see my friend Thomas from high school. Great to catch up and have a native show me around. I WILL see the St. Louis Arch. I just have to!


St.LouisArch.jpg

(Here is a photo for you all who live in a hole.)

Besides that, my life has consisted of school, no job and having a social life which is so nice. This summer was fantastic, but I didn't get to have as much fun as I had wanted since I was managing. Hopefully next year I can balance work and play.
School is good. I love both English and Art studio classes, but am not totally into my Ancient Religion and Myth class.... think it has to do with all the reading that bores me. 


here is a small update. I will post again after my STL weekend, hopefully with photos. thanks for reading


L

No comments:

Post a Comment