Nature

Nature

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Updates

So, let's update this blog... still not sure how often to check it or post again so at the beginning, it may be a mess til I figure something out that works for me. And for the record, who really wants to read about my life and every trivial thing I decide to write on a website? Seems odd.. maybe I will write funny posts or creative ones. Personally, this one may be a dud. Sorry readers/followers.

Today is Thursday, January 13, 2011. Crazy how fast time has flown. I am currently sitting in bed on my laptop getting ready for school and trying to organize that thing we call "life" by figuring out where to buy a parking pass and changing passwords since you have to do that occasionally. I also am trying to find out if I can send my Nixon watch in so the crystals will be replaced- think there may be a $30 charge and the anxiety of shipping it and actually getting it back. Honestly, it is something simple but if it gets lost or stolen along the way, I would freak.

I have to buy a parking pass so I put up a link on craigslist... guess there is a first time for everything. I hope I don't get a bunch of spam emails. Next time I need to keep in mind for the sender to title it in the subject line, but hoping for the best. It is that or going to UNM and buying a parking pass.. Both kinda suck. And I am kicking myself because yesterday I was down there by the University buying books and was smart by shopping around. And for the record, Samme's bookstore is kinda a sham. Campus bookstore is much better. He offered me 3x the money on a book from last semester and took my name and number to call me when the other books got in that I needed. I will be going there the rest of my college life.

I am still keeping with the P90X and still getting my butt kicked:( I did Plyometrics on Tuesday and it was one of the HARDEST workouts of my life. I thought I would be okay, but I wanted to die in the first 10 minutes of the DVD session. I think after the first month or so of watching the moves and listening to Tony, I will make a play list of good tunes so I can pump myself up to get my ass kicked. I will tell you this though- it has gotten easier. The first week I did Cardio multiple days and got better- that gives me hope. Remember, yesterday was harder than today's and tomorrows workout will be even easier- this is true.

I will be back to keep you informed, or maybe just me and the writing going because I have to keep the mind sharp and fingers tapping away. Or something like that.

Cheers,
Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment